Studies on product and ingredient applications used in animal feeding, digestion and digestive tract fermentation studies, and consequences of its modification.
WHAT DO WE DO
Ingredient and product nutritional evaluation
- Research and valorisation of sub-fatty and antioxidant products for the improvement of the nutritional value, quality and useful life of feed and animal foods (LIPOXIFEED). Ana Cristina Barroeta, Lorena Castillejos and Roser Sala.
- Enzymes supplementation in piglets and broilers. David Solà-Oriol and José Francisco Pérez.
- Nutritional solutions to increase the productive life of sows.David Solà-Oriol and Josep Gasa.
- Reduction of production costs of broilers through the use of lecitins (LECICOST). Ana Cristina Barroeta and Lorena Castillejos
- Studies on the use of Camelina (Camelina sativa) meal and hulls on rumen degradability and fermentation, production performance and carcass quality in beef cattle. Lorena Castillejos and Alfred Ferret
- Nutrient utilization of TMR diets based on hay and concentrate in beef cattle. Alfred Ferret
- Evaluation of local byproducts as liquid feeding alternatives in fattening pigs (LIQUIDPIG). Josep Gasa and Lorena Castillejos.
- Byproducts rich in medium-chain fatty acids in the feeding of monogastrics. Comparative nutrition, gut health and food quality. Ana Cristina Barroeta and Roser Sala.