Studies on product and ingredient applications used in animal feeding, digestion and digestive tract fermentation studies, and consequences of its modification.
WHAT DO WE DO
Ingredient and product nutritional evaluation
- Enzymes supplementation in piglets and broilers. David Solà-Oriol y José Francisco Pérez.
- Nutritional solutions to increase the productive life of sows. David Solà-Oriol y Josep Gasa.
- Reduction of production costs of broilers through the use of lecitins (LECICOST). Ana Cristina Barroeta y Lorena Castillejos
- Studies on the use of Camelina (Camelina sativa) meal and hulls on rumen degradability and fermentation, production performance and carcass quality in beef cattle. Lorena Castillejos y Alfred Ferret
- Nutrient utilization of TMR diets based on hay and concentrate in beef cattle. Alfred Ferret
- Evaluation of local byproducts as liquid feeding alternatives in fattening pigs (LIQUIDPIG). Josep Gasa y Lorena Castillejos.